Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LIVE IN IT

Primark blouse - H&M boyfriend jeans, bag - New Balance sneakers - Bijou Brigitte bracelets

When I bought this boyfriend jeans it was actually a size too big. Do not know how thinner girls than me do it, cause it was the smallest size. But I felt like a farmer who just came back from milking cows, the jeans had no shape at all. So I used my magic trick, the dryer! Always a little risk when it comes to putting a jeans in the dryer. It will be perfect or too small that it looks like size zero. When it came out of the dryer I tried it on and uhm... oops that is not a boyfriend jeans anymore. After wearing it a couple times it became more baggy, like I wanted. Right now I live in this jeans. It fits with everything, although people say you can not wear a boyfriend jeans with a loose top or blouse. If they do not like it, I like it even more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment