Sunday, August 25, 2013

CANIÇO DE BAIXO


All photos by Fashion Attacks

Caniço de Baixo is the city where the hotel was. A small city which is not very touristic, I do not like boulevards with only souvenir shops and that the tourists walk in front of you feet. Give me culture, beautiful nature and lot's of old cities. It was my second time so I knew what was fun and what not. Most of the time we do not go to a city for the second time, we love to travel, but we were really late with booking. The upcoming days I will post photos of where I have been and some outfit shots. These photos are from the first day, we have not done a lot that day cause we had to go to the airport at 3 o'clock in the morning. We were tired. I took some snaps of palm trees, the see, drinks and more! This is just a little sneak peak and to tell you that I am gonna share my holiday pics with you :) 

And today is my first day of school wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment