Friday, August 9, 2013

DAILY


You see my face a lot on the blog, in outfit or event photos etc. Thought it would be fun to show you what I daily use for make-up. I do not photoshop my photos a lot, only the light and sometimes to cover a freckle. I want that people see the same me in real life. Ta-ta-ta what do I use? 

I always put first a day cream, my favorite now is by L'Oreal Youth Code Luminizer. Because I do not like a pancake on my face I apply a little bit of BB Cream by Garnier. This is one of my favorite BB creams, perfect when you do not have a dry skin or a oily skin. Just between it. To cover up some freckles or to make my under eye a little bit lighter I use this Catrice re-touch light-reflecting concealer. What I forgot to photograph is my eyebrow pencil by HEMA, since I discovered that I can not live without. My eyebrows are thin and not dark. It gives my face a little bit more and I am very into dark and big eyebrows. When I am finished with all of this I apply a little of this HEMA brown eyeshadow. It pops my blue eyes (BAM)! Then two layers (sometimes 3, I hate lumps!) of Max factor masterpiece max mascara. A little bit of Lancome Blush in Love (I do not want to look like Barbie) and then the finishing touch with the Lancome Baume in Love lipstick. 

I jump on my bike and 20% is gone, I love make-up :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment