Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TROPICAL SKIRT


Skirt from Tenerife - H&M top, bag - Zara heels - Fashionology necklace 

Wearing a tropical skirt with this beautiful warm weather! A skirt that I share with my mom, I took a dive in my moms closet again. Cute skirt right?! Hopped in this grassland to shoot photos and I could not choose between some photos, so there are more. Today I have to go to school again, can not wait to see my classmates again. I also have to choose which categorie I am gonna do next year. Concept, typography, styling and there was one more.. Can not remember! I think I am gonna choose styling, that is with designs for stores or billboards and more! I will keep you updated about my life :)

Ps. Do not forget to follow me on Bloglovin, GFC is going to disapear! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment