Sunday, June 30, 2013

DRESSED IN WHITE



Persunmall blazer - Adidas shirt - H&M boyfriend jeans, bag, necklace - Kurt Geiger loafers

Hello hello! Back with an outfit. The perfect white blazer, this one is from Persunmall and I love it! They sell such amazing items. Definitely worth to watch. A white blazer gives me always a summer feeling, it looks so fresh and clean. I am wearing it with my new boyfriend jeans, I still have to get used to it. It is baggy and when I was fitting it my first opinion was 'Oh my this jeans looks like my grandpas'. It was a size too big that is why. The jeans was on my mind the whole day, I even dreamed about it (I do that when I want something very bad) so the next day I went to the H&M to buy one. A size smaller. I still think about ripping it.. Have to say, these boyfriend jeans are heaven for comfy days!

The most of you know that Google Reader is going to disappear from the 1st of July. From that date you will lose the list of blogs you follow. Since I blog I use Bloglovin', for those of you who do not, you can import all the blogs you follow from GFC to Bloglovin' by clicking this link! Do not forget to follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin' :)

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment