Sunday, June 23, 2013

LANCOME X ALBER ELBAZ




Beauty time on Fashion Attacks! That is a time ago. I received this beautiful palette last week and I could not wait to write about it. The Lancome X Alber Elbaz collection is since June 15th available. In the collection are stars (blue), hearts (red), dots (pink) and eyes (green). I have got the blue one, the Hypnose Star Eyes! It is a beautiful palette to make smokey eyes with! Maybe you know Alber Elbaz, worked for Yves Saint Laurent en is now working for Lanvin. He wanted to celebrate fashion and beauty with fun and a wink. He did! Most of the time, the packs from Lancome are chique, but this time it is playful and cheery. A big like! In the palette are 5 colors: very light blue, sky blue, dark blue, dark grey and black. The eyeshadows are soft and have a good pigmentation. I am really happy with it, but would I buy it.. No, it is a gorgeous palette, it really is, but with a gorgeous expensive price tag :) And since I do not use beautiful make-up, cause I always think that it is to beautiful to use. It will stay on my desk forever. Unused.

The Lancome X Alber Elbaz collection is limited edition, it is a real collectors item!

No comments:

Post a Comment