Thursday, June 6, 2013

STOP SEARCHING


ONLY shorts & Zara sandals

What I do when I am done with work earlier. Shopping! I was searching for the perfect sandals for weeks, I could not find one. There was a pair that I was dreaming about, but the price was a nightmare. I went to the city because I wanted to buy the leopard sandals that Jennie (jenniefromtheblog.com) also bought at Bristol, but they did not had them in my city. And actually I do not really mind, these Zara beauties are even better! I like the metal thing and the color, it will be nice with a light jeans or this short of course! It is one that is a bit baggy, really nice. When it is warm and you have to put on a tight short (or to take it off), ugh. This one is longer, bigger and perfect for warm temperatures like today. Unbelievable how the weather changed from rainy days with a coat to days with shorts and having dinner in the backyard. I do not mind at all! Hope that I can go to the beach this weekend. Do you have any plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment