Thursday, May 28, 2015

NEVER A MESSY BAG AGAIN

Fashion Attacks Insjö bagINbag what's in my bag

Fashion Attacks Insjö bagINbag what's in my bag
Fashion Attacks Insjö bagINbag what's in my bag
Never a messy bag again! We all know the struggle of a women's bag, one big hole. Few weeks ago I received an email from Insjö. First I didn't really get it. A bagINbag (a whut?) and one that fits in every bag, do I really need it? I don't have a lot of stuff. But I admit, most of the time I have to scrabble and scrabble in my bag for my phone or keys! So I want to gave it a try, cause I thought it would be a great idea to write about it. When I received this one I was surprised by the small size, there is even a smaller size. It fits in all of my hand bags and come on, how organized does this look? It gives me peace :) I'm very happy with it! Of course I will also share a photo with this item in my bag. Stay tuned loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment