Sunday, May 17, 2015

MARBLE PANTS

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel Waldorf Marble pants

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel Waldorf Marble pants
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel Waldorf Marble pants
A quick outfit shot from yesterdays look! Finally I had a day off and had the chance to photograph again (well my mom). Few weeks ago I received this marble pants from IvyRevel, amazing print. Marble is super trendy at the moment, you see it everywhere. Clothes, macbook covers or even nails! Printed pants are not really my cup of tea, but I like to wear this item with a simple top. Great for a day to the beach, flip flops on and go, oh I like comfy! Here one outfit with heels.Zara t-shirt, heels - *IvyRevel waldorf marble pants - Pull & Bear blazer

Follow Fashion Attacks on BloglovinInstagram & Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment