Wednesday, May 6, 2015

CO-ORD INSPIRATION. WAIT, WHAT?


Fashion Attacks Co-ord inspiration matchy matchy style


Co-ord inspiration. Wait, a what? It was new for me. I called my latest outfit post 'Matchy Matchy' ,because it matched together, but when I posted a photo on Instagram someone commented with "Love the matching Co-ord". My reaction was a what? 

Did a little research and came to the conclusion that when a two piece become one are called co-ords. I keep it with the matchy matchy style! Even though it sounds a little bit weird I truly love this trend. You will definitely see it on festivals this season. It's maybe more for the people who really dare to wear it. My matchy outfit was something new for me and I had to get used to it. I actually can't wait to wear more of these co-ord outfits.

What I'm curious about is, what do you think about this trend? Of course it doesn't has to be with stripes or prints. How beautiful will it look all white or black?! 

Photos by Gary Pepper Girl - A Pair & a Spare - Ring My Bell - The Chic Streetjournal

No comments:

Post a Comment