Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MATCHY MATCHY

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel Pauls Boutique London


Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel Pauls Boutique London

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel Pauls Boutique London
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel Pauls Boutique LondonFashion Attacks outfit ootd IvyRevel Pauls Boutique LondonIt's a matchy Wednesday. This is the two piece set I was talking about when I showed you the outfit with the bomber. Something new for me, but when I was wearing it I couldn't wait to show it to you. The post is a bit of blue da ba dee da ba die! Touring in the car with my mom and she suddenly saw this blue location. 'This is so cool with the colors of your outfit! Do it!'. I liked it after 5 seconds, and now when I see the photos I'm so surpised by the effect. Different than the usual streets with trees (how I hate green in my background) or industrial locations. Big like! Hope you like it as much as I do and don't forget to tell me what you think of this matchy outfit. Would you wear it?
*IvyRevel bomber, skirt - *Pauls Boutique London hattie duffle bag - *Invito chelsea boots


No comments:

Post a Comment