Thursday, April 2, 2015

FLARED JEANS

Fashion Attacks inspiration bloggers flared jeans



Fashion Attacks inspiration bloggers flared jeans

Yes flared jeans. I'v always been a little bit scared for this jeans to become a trend and now it definitely will. What to do, what to do. Do I like it or do I hate it. Of course you don't have to follow the trends, just wear what you like! But I really like to show you a few inspiration photo's. I've seen the flared pants in a jogging pants texture and oh my heart skipped a beat! It was a yes, but with the jeans. I'm still not sure. How good a skinny jeans feels, I always hated how a 'not yet' skinny jeans felt. Now the trousers are even more bigger. Maybe I just have to try it out! They say, and yes I see, that your legs will be longer. Give me 2 meter model legs please! What is your opinion about the flared jeans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment