Sunday, April 26, 2015

FRINGE JACKET

Fashion Attacks inspiration fringe fringes jacket

Fashion Attacks inspiration fringe fringes jacket
Fashion Attacks inspiration fringe fringes jacket
Fashion Attacks inspiration fringe fringes jacket
Fashion Attacks inspiration fringe fringes jacketFringes! Aah they are so cool on jackets and skirts and many more items. My opinion, a big like for this trend. But I like to keep it save. That's why I chose the fringe jacket! A bit of an Indian look or you can make it something totally different. Maybe I'm a little late with this trend, the commercial stores like Mango do have items with fringes, so it doesn't take too long for all the people in my hometown are walking with it too! What I like to admit is that it's also a sort of though decision. It's a trend. Trends come and go! Fringes were a trend when I wasn't even born. They come back, always in a new way (like the flared jeans). I would love to add a beautiful fringe leather jacket, but is it worth it? Will it still be a yay next year. Sometimes I see items hanging in my closet that were a trend and then I don't wear it anymore... It's regrettable. Of course I loved to show you some photos from fringe jackets and I'm curious what you think about this trend! For now I will keep thinking about my choice, a fringe jacket or the perfect leather jacket. Happy Monday! Photos by - Stylelovely - EJStyle - Always Judging - Tessa Barton - Collage Vintage
 




No comments:

Post a Comment