Friday, November 7, 2014

CHECKED WITH LACE

Fashion Attacks outfit ootd checked
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd checked
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd checked
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd checked
Fashion Attacks outfit ootd checked
Esprit coat - ONLY sweater - The Sting lace top, jeans - Invito boots - H&M bag - Forever 21 hat - Vintage belt

Checked with lace in Amsterdam. When I went for a coffee date with my dear friend and talented photographer Rosanne, we came up with the idea to shoot some outfit photos. She liked the lace sleeves underneath my sweater and so did I. At the moment I am on my way to Amsterdam, again yes, but now for my future. It is time to search for a new study, going for something with nutrition and dietetics. I am so curious and I will keep you updated of course! For now enjoy your Saturday. Tonight it is party time for me cause tomorrow it is my birthday! 21! Aaah. 

Happy Saturday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment