Thursday, November 20, 2014

IT'S A BABY G-SHOCK!

Fashion Attacks new white Baby G-Shock

Well that is something different than usual on my wrist. It is a baby G-Shock! When I was younger I liked the big G-Shock watches. But they were too big and even now when I am 21 they are still too big. Like there is a big rock around my wrist. When I got asked if I would like to show a baby G-Shock I could not say no. How cute, a baby! Although it is just a smaller size, but so much better for me, much better for girls. That is what I think. It is up to the boys to wear the usual G-Shock watches. For now I am really curious about your opinion, what do you think about the Baby G-Shock? Soon in an outfit post. It will by sporty :)

Oh and they got really cool awesome new colors! (Leopard print, yellow, pink, everything!) Go check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment