Friday, September 26, 2014

FALL ESSENTIALS

Fashion Attacks fall essentials items
Fashion Attacks fall essentials items
Bershka hat - Daniel Wellington watch - Invito dessert boots

I am fall ready! Finally found a hat with the right green color. Love how it looks with my blond hair. I also received these dessert boots from Invito. Something different than I usually wear. They look a bit like Clarks, but what I really like is the furry texture. I actually can not wait when fall starts. All the layers and I can wear my long coat again! Almost time to think what kind of winter coat I will want this year, or I am gonna do it with the ones I have... Decisions, decisions and decisions! 

I can still make you all happy with 15% discount for a Daniel Wellington watch, use this code fashionattacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment