Saturday, September 20, 2014

DANIEL WELLINGTON LOVE

Fashion Attacks new Daniel Wellington watch

I always adore the Daniel Wellington watches. They are timeless, classic and so my style. My idea was that I wanted to have it as a graduation gift from my parents. I doubt, cause I also wanted to have a beautiful ring. When I would look at it, it would remind me of my graduation. Such an amazing memorie for me. The end of my study and the start of my adult life. I guess Daniel Wellington read my mind, on a day I received this watch. So perfect and definitely me! This one is smaller than the ones you usually see on peoples wrist. Always wanted to have a Daniel Wellington watch too? I can make you all happy with 15% discount, use this code fashionattacks. Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment