Monday, August 18, 2014

IS IT FALL

Fashion Attacks all black outfit ootd
Fashion Attacks all black outfit ootd
Fashion Attacks all black outfit ootd
Fashion Attacks all black outfit ootd
 H&M trench coat, bag - Vila jacket - Only sweater - Primark jeans - DUO boots - Vintage belt

Is it fall already? It is cold outside, every 10 minutes there comes a bunch of water out of the sky. Which makes me not so happy. It feels like summer is over and that I have to grab my winter sweaters from the back of my closet. So here is my all black outfit, again. You may will see that very often these days. When I want to wear all black I can not, because the sun was shining and the temperature was damn hot. But when I want to wear a super floral dress, it is raining cats and dogs. Why? It is so not fair. How are you dressing these days?
Follow Fashion Attacks on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment