Friday, August 8, 2014

PLASTIC FANTASTIC

Fashion Attacks Plastic Fantastic new ankle rain boots
Fashion Attacks Plastic Fantastic new ankle rain boots

You can call me crazy, but I found a great pair of boots. You may think 'oh they look nice'. But when you know where I bought them, you think again. There is a trend coming with shiny, lacquer texture on shoes. Almost bought a super expensive pair of chelsea boots who had it. But I thought twice thankfully. Yesterday I was with my mom at a store (Groenrijk) which sells plants, pets, home accessories and other green stuff for the garden. (Some Dutch people will know it) And also rain boots! You all know the dark green and long rain boots right? They now sell ankle boots, well it is new for me! They got the shiny thing that I like and the price was very nice too. Let me repeat VERY nice! To give these boots a little extra I want to add a chain. What do you think? Is it a yay or a nay? I really had to share this tip for you, I mean plastic fantastic right. Want a pair of cheap, shiny ankle boots. Find a store that sell rain boots! 

Of course I will post an outfit with them as soon as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment