Saturday, October 13, 2012

SATURDAY FAVORITES


Ph: H&M

Sometimes I found nothing at H&M and sometimes I find a lot. Like today and then 
I want to order immediately, but I don't like the webshop of H&M. Takes a long time 
before it's at my house, last time I had to wait 4 weeks. And I'm that kind of person that 
when I want something, I want it now. After 4 weeks I've seen something else. But I still 
love H&M, just need to go outside to shop. Back to my favorites that I found today, there 
are a lot dark items and with autumn/fall I wear more dark colors. But I have to admit that 
I really like the bright yellow sweater and then with leather, I think that it will look really 
nice. Always when I've bought new clothes I tell to myself that I have enough now. When 
I have time and it's not raining in Holland, I maybe take a look at the store in the city.
Only take a look... buying one, maybe two... or three items. What are your favorites?
First I'm going to enjoy my weekend. Dancing in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment