Friday, October 5, 2012

NSMBL X ECCO EVENT


How cute is this keychain!

Hello people! Yesterday evening I had my first event and it was amazing! 
It was the launch of the new collection of Ecco together with NSMBL. I went 
there with DanaJanneke and Sharon, it was the first time I met them and they were 
super sweet. There were also the 'big' 'famous' fashion bloggers (my heroes hihi), 
Cindy from COTTDS, Yara from Thischickgotstyle, Rosanna Sophia from Billie
Rose and Chantal from Cocorosa. They are a big inspiration for me so it was super
 nice to meet them! Now I really want to blog more. You could also do some activities
like getting a hand/feet massage, your make-up done by MAC, making keychains
with leather and striking a pose in front of the camera to win some nice goodies.
The new shoe collection by Ecco is also really nice, saw beautiful boots that I really
want! It was an amazing evening and I won't forget it. Let's go to the next event!
Enjoy your weekend.

Ps. the photo's are bad quality, because my camera is broken *crying* haha

No comments:

Post a Comment