Monday, March 9, 2015

MY INSTAX MINI 8

Fashion Attacks new buy Instax Mini 8 polaroid camera
I've always loved taking photo's. When I was a little kid, once in a while I had a disposable camera. You had to make sure you took the picture at the right moment. Now it's even more fun to take the most craziest pictures! At the moment the polaroid cameras are hot. Usually I think "everybody has it, I don't need it anymore", but I had to follow this gadget trend! Even though the price for the photos is a little bit expensive I don't regret it. Not at all. Now you make sure you got the camera with you to capture your memories. 

Really like the faces you see of people when you ask them to take a picture. Like whoa, is this a polaroid? Is this with a paper photo thing coming out of it? They all love it. I'm a happy kid as well :) What do you think of the polaroid cameras?

No comments:

Post a Comment