Sunday, March 15, 2015

MIDNIGHT

Fashion Attacks The Golden Heart Store outfit ootd


Fashion Attacks The Golden Heart Store outfit ootd
Fashion Attacks The Golden Heart Store outfit ootd
Fashion Attacks The Golden Heart Store outfit ootdFashion Attacks The Golden Heart Store outfit ootd

It's not really a good idea to work where all the fashion stores are. Finished work, earlier than expected, and I had exactly one hour till the stores would close. It was not my day, it wasn't even Friday the 13th! Maybe because the weather was shit again. What sun can do to you. But! I found this gorgeous long blazer, a new bag, awesome sport leggings and a few other things that I really not needed. Suddenly my day was much better, and my mood! :)

What do you think of this cute little bear on my beanie. So adorable! Happy Monday.

H&M long blazer - *The Golden Heart Store crop top, beanie - *Subdued jeans - *Invito chelsea boots

No comments:

Post a Comment