Friday, October 10, 2014

PROUD MAGAZINE FEATURES

Fashion Attacks Vogue Tulp magazine feature
Fashion Attacks Vogue Tulp magazine feature
Fashion Attacks Vogue Tulp magazine feature
Fashion Attacks Vogue Tulp magazine feature

Last week I got featured in two magazines. The one and only Dutch Vogue and Tulp magazine. Let me tell you how it happened that I am in an ad for Samsung in Vogue.
During Vogue Fashion Night Out I was walking down the street with my blogger friends and suddenly I got asked if I wanted to be photographed with the new Samsung Galaxy Alpha. Sure why not right? They also said that I could be featured in Vogue. Something that was not on my mind the days after. Until I got a call from Samsung, if I wanted to be in Vogue for one time. Not with my name or blog link. Only the picture. So there I am, standing on page 175 in the Dutch Vogue. I am still overwhelmed haha. 

The other magazine is Tulp, a lifestyle magazine. During my internship two years ago I helped with the graphic design for some articles and now for the Fashion Issue they wanted me for an interview. An online feature always make me happy, but an offline magazine and a full spread makes me doing a big happy dance! I really want to thank Denny and Marlot for this amazing feature and interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment