Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BE DIFFERENT

Fashion Attacks be different new ECCO CS14 sneakers

Since a week I finally got a job. I work at an espresso bar and I have to walk a lot. A LOT! Needed new shoes and I kinda deserved it. Why? I have no idea, but sometimes you need something new right. The first brand that popped up in my mind was Nike. Good shoes that walk like heaven, but there was also a price on the sneakers that I wanted. And they were not even from leather, just a weird/flexibel material that I did not want to pay more than 100 euro for. My opinion. 

Until I saw sneakers on the Instagram of Laura from MIXT Fashion & Lifestyle. They were from Ecco. Actually never thought that and I had to try them on. Even though they are more than 100 euro, they are from leather, walk amazing and it is such a good quality. Some of you may think they are a little granny, also because of the brand that sells real granny shoes (I know girls!) these are different. And just what I like, everyone is walking on Nike. I am walking on Ecco. So what do you think? 


Tomorrow an outfit with them! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment