Saturday, January 25, 2014

THE MEGAMOK




The Sting coat, jeans (old) - Pull & Bear sweater - H&M bag - Primark beanie - MAG Creative Footwear shoes

When I got asked by MAG to review these shoes I was surprised that they still had the Megamok. I was wearing my first pair when I was 7 years old. Me as a little kid walking down the streets with light blue MAG's. I was kind of obsessed with the high sole (blame it on my K3 period). I was on top of the world with these shoes on! So yes I definitely wanted to review a pair of MAG Creative Footwear. My feet need the best from the best. No plastic shoes anymore for me! These are from leather, from the outside, inside and even the laces. Big plus! They are still a little stiff, because of the leather, but oh they walk like heaven. You really have to like this model, but when you do not combine it like a 'walker' who climbs mountains, the shoes will make your outfit look great! I am a fan. Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment