Friday, December 7, 2012

OMBRE SWEATER & SNOW


H&M coat, hat, bag - Primark sweater, jeans - Sacha boots

Last weekend I was searching in my mothers wardrobe, sometimes I find things from years
ago. Really yeeaars! Like 15 years. It's not that she wear old clothes, but it just stays in here
wardrobe forever. For example the belt that I'm wearing, well last weekend
I found this coat. This is from 2 or 3 years ago from the H&M, took off the belt to look
more 'oversized'. What do you think? I'm also thinking about to photograph my moms jewelry,
she has gorgeous earrings. And yes it's from yeeaars ago! Vintage...

And look at the snow! Really like snow, but not when I have to go out of the house.
It's nice to do a snowball fight or just to sit on the couch with a cup of tea and the fire on.
But to go to work with this weather, it looked like a snowstorm! Had a free facelift from the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment