Wednesday, December 5, 2012

LIFE OF FASHION ATTACKS 2


If you follow me on twitter you would have seen these photos! But if your not,
you see them now. I make photos of everything and what do I do with all these photos..
Nothing! So I thought, I can make a post about it. You see a bit of what I'm doing in my life.

1. With my friend Dana in the train, found this photo suddenly 2. Couple weeks ago on the blog
3. Making a mood board for the fashion shoot of TULP magazine 4. Behind the scenes at the fashion shoot
5. Super cute sock from H&M 6. Making it cozy in my room 7. Taking pictures 8. Snowing! 
9. A delicious gift from the boss, chocolate letter with my name on it 10. And a preview on twitter for a post.

Let me know if you like these 'diaries' and to see this every two weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment