Saturday, December 20, 2014

MEET POLETTE

Fashion Attacks X Polette glasses
Fashion Attacks X Polette glasses
Fashion Attacks X Polette glasses
Polette Re Acetate glasses

How pretty? I am in love with my new glasses from Polette. Yes Polette, maybe it is new for you or maybe it is not. Let me tell you something about the brand! Polette is French and they sell very unique glasses for a super special (low) price. I was surprised when I received this one! But how do they do it? 

The secret is they are the only intermediate between the factory and the customer. The frames and lenses are provided straight from their workshops, there is no stock nor intermediates to high margins. That is why the price for frames and lenses are factory prices! 

And let me tell you this, there is an unique and different frame for everyone. Want it simple? Or completely different? Polette has it! (I could not choose) That is why I am a fan, and finally they ship to The Netherlands. At first I was very curious how it would work, will the glasses fit me, will I see through the glasses? I had to try it out! And you know what, it is so easy. You need a prescription form from your opticien, you have to fill it in when you have made your account. Then you have to pick a frame (I know it is hard!). When you finally picked one you have to choose between the glass options, anti-reflective and anti-scratch is free! The only thing you now have to do is order it and wait for about two weeks. Easy right? 

Hope you are as enthusiastic as I am. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment