Sunday, July 6, 2014

COME HOME

Fashion Attacks wish list boohoo FrontRowShop items
Boohoo printed playsuit - Boohoo boutique mia bag - Boohoo Frankie jelly sandals - Boohoo lia daisy hotpants - Boohoo sam chain ring - FrontRowShop palm top - FrontRowShop bloody mary t-shirt

Good morning! Here I am again, fresh and fruity. I was 4 days off from blogging. I had my last school day, oh my I am gonna miss everybody. It is so weird. The other days I did nothing. Especially on Sunday. My body had no energy, even eating my dinner was a tough task haha. I guess everything felt of my shoulder and my body could finally rest. Today I am ready to do a lot of stuff and to blog again! 

A few days ago I did a little purchase at boohoo. Few weeks earlier I went to the boohoo press event and I saw some pretty items. With a discount I purchased a few. Like the jelly sandals, the playsuit and a similar shorts. I still want that yellow bag. How perfect is the color of summer! Such a happy color. I also got the chance to pick an item at FrontRowShop. A webshop that I really like. Got the cut out skirt too! They sell different items than the usual store. Me likey of course. I can not wait when the items come home and of course I had to share with you what I ordered. Which item is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment