Sunday, November 10, 2013

BARTS BEANIE






Barts beanie - Pull & Bear blazer - C&A denim blouse, coated jeans - Ziengs boots - H&M bag - Vintage belt

Welcome to my beanie family Barts beanie, not from Bart but from the brand Barts. A super warm beanie and oh I am wearing it 24/7! Yesterday I wore a simple black denim outfit with my knee boots that I actually never wear. They do not deserve that at all cause they are so pretty and they make your legs looong. It is time to wear them more!

Right now I am on my way to school for photography class and math, but also to start with my new project. Yes a new project! I finished my last one with super high grades (had the best news paper design), did not expect that so I was overwhelmed and I kinda needed it cause I was in such a bad mood! For the new project I have to make a logo, business cards and more for a non existing Guggenheim museum in Rotterdam. Fun because I can do what I want! But with this project I really have to start immediately... (always start the last three weeks) Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment