Monday, October 28, 2013

DAY OFF

OnePiece Jump In
OnePiece Jump In
OnePiece Jump In
OnePiece Jump In

Sometimes we all have a day off right? A sort of pajamas day. Most of the time I wear a comfy pants and a super oversized sweater. But when OnePiece (the original founder of the onesies) asked me if I wanted to try a Jump In I did not had to think long. Yes please!

A fun story! It all started on a Sunday morning in 2007. Three Norwegians Henrik, Knut and Thomas fantasized about the ultimate chill-out wear that would be perfect for a lazy day at home. A sweatsuit for recovering from a night on the town, but without the tight waistband and the pressure to go jogging! Knut came up with the idea to sew a hooded sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants together and to make it so big that now one would think of working out. But there was one problem, how to get into it? Henrik came with the big zipper. That is how OnePiece Jump In was born. The OnePiece Jump In are very popular by celebrities like Ellie Goulding, Whitney Port, Gossip Girl, One Direction and many more.

Since the winter is coming, and I am a huge shivery person, is this Jump In perfect in time. I am a fan, so you all know what I wear when I have a day off. Something not really fashionable but who cares? We make it fashionable! The numbers on the back make it awesome and it is not every day a fashion show. 

Do you know the onesies of OnePiece and are you a fan? 
Yes? Stay tuned cause there is coming a very cool giveaway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment